Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Chapter one Cont...

** This exerpt has been borrowed with permission, to be added to the story. **



As I walk to my Friday night ritual rondevu, my thoughts revisit the life and times I once had, and wonder if things actually happen for a reason. You see, I miss being on top of the world, although, at the time I didn't realize that I was. Maybe it's just something I should just learn to let go of, and just keep moving forward. But I'll say this, looking back, present and to the future, pleasant or not, good decisions and bad,....it all fits together. Like an inter-dimensional puzzle, which isn't just one puzzle but an infinite. And each puzzle is another piece to and even greater puzzle. Which in the 'end', never ends buts transforms. Reusing the same or similar pieces that are altered, with time, and not with time. Every piece is delicate, and changes to 'fit', which then alters the pieces ahead of it. Or does it? How would you know? Maybe Deja Vu isn't just a coincidence, or a similar memory in the brain altered to fit the moment making you think you've been in the moment before (deja vu happens in cycles for me, there's a period of time with nothing, then a period of time with frequent 'memories'). Maybe it tells you that you've been in/'put together' this 'puzzle' before. In a puzzle that gets put back together over and over again, slightly altered, in a 'time frame' (or dimensional existence, for lack of a better term.) that you cannot possibly comprehend. No, actually think of it this way maybe, you have a giant block of whatever, and you are moving it 'forward' by rolling it on logs. Therefore, of course, you take the last log rolled over and put it at the front (this being a weak metaphor for 'the puzzle', but hopefully you can see what I'm saying. Taking the pieces from the 'past' and 'fitting' them into the 'future' over the incomprehensible time, which isn't linear). If you can't tell, I'm in favour of the 'big bang' theory. Maybe it all does happen for a reason, and I've learned that 'universal' Karma is quite a powerful, subtle force.

As I turn the corner on to Waterside street, my meandering thoughts that seem to barely make sense, have made the trek to my destination seem shorter. Since I now climb the steps to enter the doors of 'the Green'...

(to be cont...)
JKM

No comments:

Post a Comment